Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm So Old...

...okay, I'm not that old. But my roommates and Sam make fun of me a lot for it. This election season I was the John McCain of my apartment. Not because of my politics (far from it), but because I'm old. The evidence they use against me:

1. I'm addicted to the Game Show Network. Yes...GSN. What's life without a little bit of Jeopardy and The Wheel (that's short for Wheel of Fortune, for those under 75)?
2. Me and Sam do the crossword puzzle every day. We usually get a lot of it right.
3. I go to bed early and get up early. One night last week I was asleep by 9:30.
4. I'm ready for dinner at like 4:30. Early bird special, anyone?

I think that's all the evidence they've got on me.


In other news...
I'm very sad because my dad's side of the family ALWAYS does Thanksgiving at my grandparent's house on Thanksgiving Day. But this year some of my cousin's decided to go camping that day, so instead we're having Thanksgiving this Sunday. So I get to drive all the way to north metro Atlanta in one day for Thanksgiving and then back to school that night. My sister can't even come because she has stuff going on. Thankfully I think one of my roommates is going with me so I don't have to go alone. But I'm still not happy about it. Especially since my sister can't come.

3 comments:

Sam Gambino said...

I think that is all the evidence we need to have against you. :P

love you!

Anonymous said...

All the girls on my hall called me and my roommate freshmen year "the grandma's" because we'd go to bed around 10:30 every night. My husband still makes fun of me because I start getting super sleepy around 9!

A Belle and her Beau said...

don't worry - I love jeaopardy and the wheel. Plus I am always in bed by 10 AT THE LATEST!