Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Post

So I've been reading my co-workers blogs for a little while and I decided to start one of my own. I'm not so sure about how well I'll keep up with it, or even if anyone will find it interesting, but it could be cool, so here we are.

I guess I should tell you a little about me:
I'm in my third year at a private college in the state of Georgia. I'm a member of an international fraternity, a history honor society, and I'm the president of my school's student recruiting organization. I'm very passionate about recruiting for my school, and hope to one day work in admissions.

I guess that's a really basic discription of myself, but I think it's more fun to discover who I really am through what I write about in this blog. I'm very opinionated and very passionate about things, so reading will definitely enable you to get to know me better!

1 comment:

A Belle and her Beau said...

I didn't know you had a blog ... so cool! I will def. keep up with you :) And also so glad to know you would like to work in admissions - you would be great at it!!!