Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I slacked on my blogging over Thanksgiving. Not because I really did all that much over the break. Mostly I just ate, slept, and ate some more. Like I mentioned before, we did Thanksgiving with my dad's family on the Sunday before the actual holiday, so there really was nothing too exciting to look forward to on Thursday. Instead, we went to Golden Corral with my mom and her fiancee and had lunch with a couple hundred of our ethnically diverse neighbors. It was tasty, but hardly the family holiday one envisions Thanksgiving to be.

Probably my favorite moment of the break was winning Trivial Persuit. My dad and my little sister both beat me to six pie slices, but neither of them could get that last question right. So in the end I triumphed, mostly because I know my geography. I couldn't resist sharing the moment with Sam, who called me a doofus. We texted so much this break that I had to delete my inbox every day. Oh...and despite what a lot of people seem to think, Sam and I are not dating. Just thought I'd throw that one out there.

Anyway...today might be a rare two-post day because tonight my fraternity is having elections and I have been nominated for six different things, so I'll hopefully have some good news to share tonight. We'll see in about 4 hours!

No comments: