Friday, January 9, 2009

Is it 2009 Already?

I may have been slightly remiss in my blogging (again). But I got a little wrapped up with other stuff. After Christmas Carl came to visit me at home and stayed for a few days. It was fun just having guy time and showing him what my home life is like. We took a couple of pictures one day, so when those are ready, I'll post them. Anyway...after Carl came to visit it was New Years and then I moved back in to school and thus the blog got neglected. But maybe my resolution for 2009 can be to change that.

I have to run because I've got a busy day ahead of me. I've got a football tour this morning, some errands to run, and then I'm going on a date tonight. It's my first one in quite a while, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

tRacY paRty oF 4 said...

Whohoo! Have fun!

Strammy