Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Fun Saturday

I woke up yesterday with really low expectations for my day. I'm not entirely sure why. It's not as if I felt bad or the weather was particularly ominous (although it was plenty cold, which I am not fond of at all). I just felt as if the day would suck.

Thankfully, I was completely wrong. I got up and talked to Sam and told her that I really did not want to sit around my room all day doing nothing and she had a great suggestion. So I got up and got dressed and ate lunch (leftovers from my sister's birthday dinner at Olive Garden...yum!) and then me, Sam, and Carl went to the museum in town. They have an exhibit of Andy Warhol stuff and it was great! I always enjoy museums. Like they are seriously some of my favorite things ever. This one is small and it didn't take long to look at everything they had, but I'm still glad we went. I mean, for a town as small as the one I live in, it's amazing they even have a museum at all.

After the museum visit and a quick trip to Wendys, we headed back to my apartment to finish up the first season of Arrested Development. I'd never watched that show before this month, but it is absolutely hilarious. It all builds on itself and just cracks me up. Needless to say Sam, Carl, and I quote the show at any opportunity.

After finishing up the first season and having some dinner we all went up to the fraternity house for a night of fun.

So it was a successful Saturday, even if I thought it was going to suck. Hopefully today will be just as good.

No comments: